Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Change is as good as a holiday!

....apparently. I've been on holiday for three months now, and I have to confess, holiday is pretty good! I'm heading back to the UK next week to a whole lot of changes, so I guess the good times will keep on rolling...! I will be moving from Birmingham to Carlisle, joining a new team called OMNIvision and taking on a new role as an events manager, moving into a new house with new people. I'm really looking forward to it!

I've had a great time at home, and got to spend time with my family - particularly my parents as I was staying with them. I went to New Zealand for my grandmother's 80th birthday, so also got to see my extended family after about 12 years! Seeing my cousins go from toddlers to teenagers was quite something.

Thanks to everyone who have been praying for me and my new direction this year, and a huge thanks to the people who have come on board as financial partners and helped me to get where I am. Here's to a jam-packed and fantastic 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home